i've decided that since i use google to find everything else, i should also use it to discover what exactly i need. because i clearly haven't been able to figure it out on my own and google is like the 21st century version of a seer. so, with thanks to marigold who inspired this and my last post, google tells me that i need the following:
- amelia needs you!
- amelia needs to turn her attention to regaining her husband's love
- amelia needs 3-4 hours of exercise daily
- amelia needs a haircut and a real job
- amelia needs to rise to the challenge
- amelia needs help
- amelia needs to pray for getting her horrible grades up
- amelia needs him
- amelia needs constant support and encouragement and this can be achieved with outside help and financial aid in the form of regular donations or a monthly debit order
- amelia needs attention to details
- amelia needs to get to the library
- amelia needs a desk that meets her work needs
- amelia is really a princess, and in order to break the spell she is under, she needs a kiss before two cycles of the moon pass
- amelia needs someone who is understanding, intelligent and likes planning ahead like she does
- amelia needs to learn impulse control
- amelia needs a good nap
- amelia doesn't need "big assets"
now i think i should feel slightly disturbed. the entries in color are so accurate that i couldn't have stated them better myself. i made one gray because it's essentially accurate--i could certainly use a kiss within the next two moon cycles--but the princess and spell parts can only be interpreted metaphorically.
and you? do you have needs?