20 September 2006


fantasy.
if i were a paper doll, i'd look like this. well, i might not be wearing earrings. cause i only wear them occasionally. and it's only about a 30% chance i'll be wearing my glasses. and the puppy is a figment of my imagination for now, but i'd have one if i could. the slightly funky style and the spiky short hair--that's pretty accurate. and i suppose i should be honest and say that my thighs are a smidgeon larger than hers. but you know, if i can't fantasize about having perfect legs when envisioning my paper doll self, when can i?

if you too would like a lovely way to completely waste time on the internet, go build yourself a doll. maybe one of these times i'll build myself a fantasy man to go with that fantasy dog and those fantasy legs.

2 comments:

  1. i like your blog. good work. i linked it to my blog. i think have a lot in common. for starters, i also have a blog entry on making paper dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. which is where i found the link to make my own doll, linds. thanks. :)

    good to see you, hb.

    ReplyDelete